QA Training – Software Testing Course
Quality Assurance (“QA”) refers to the processes and procedures that systematically monitors different aspects of a software product/service to detect, …
Quality Assurance (“QA”) refers to the processes and procedures that systematically monitors different aspects of a software product/service to detect, correct and ensure that a quality product/service is delivered to the end-user or client. The aim of QA is to help eliminate defects and bugs in a software product/service, hence resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Is Quality Assurance (“QA”) just Testing and Bug Fixing?
- QA is more than testing. It provides a framework to define how the quality is defined in an organization and how it should be implemented in an organization. Processes and procedures concerned with quality would be defined in the QA framework.
- QA process helps examine and monitor the software development process, discover process problems and defects, perform testing of the software product, and ultimately make a final determination on the product release.
What does this course offer me?
- Information on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Waterfall Model, V-Model, and Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business Requirement Document (BRD), and Project Requirement Document (PRD)
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Functional Vs. Non-Function Testing
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing
- UI Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Security Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing
- How to Write Test Cases and Test Case Writing Standards
- Test Strategies, Test Plan and Test Scenarios
- Understanding Bug Life Cycle
- Bugzilla, JIRA and Test Link
- Web Based Testing on different platforms : Desktop, Mobile and Tablets
- Basics of Database Testing, API Testing, and SQL Basics
- Basics of UNIX and ETL Testing
- Mobile Apps Testing on different platforms
- Automation Testing (Selenium)
- Assistance with resume and interview preparation.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Participation in this course requires consistently spend least 10 hours per week to your exercises
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor
Who is the target audience?
- Fresh Graduates
- Software Testers
- Business Analysts
- Anyone from the IT or non-IT field who is looking for a career in the QA field
Future Job Profiles
- QA Tester
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- Test Consultant
- Software Tester
No Reviews found for this course.