Mobile App Testing – Android / iOS
What is Mobile App Testing? Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for hand held mobile …
What is Mobile App Testing?
- Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for hand held mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency.
- Mobile application testing can be automated or manual type of testing.
- Mobile applications either come pre-installed or can be installed from mobile software distribution platforms.
- Approximately a revenue of $4.2 billion has been generated through 7 billion U.S. smartphone app downloads.
What does this course offer me?
- Introduction to Mobile Apps Testing
- Types of Apps: Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web Apps
- In Depth Understanding of Mobile Apps domain
- In Depth Understanding of Mobile Web domain
- Mobile Apps Architecture Overview
- Mobile Testing and its challenges
- Mobile Testing Approach
- Mobile Platforms – iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry
- Mobile Apps Testing Strategy
- Detailed Android and iOS App Testing
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Participation in this course requires consistently spend least 10 hours per week to your exercises
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor
Who is the target audience?
- Fresh Graduates
- Software Testers
- Mobile App Developers
- Business Analysts
- Anyone from the IT or non-IT field who is looking for a career in the QA field
Future Job Profiles
- Mobile Tester
- Test Consultant
- Software Tester
No Reviews found for this course.