Become a Talend Developer
What is Talend? Talend Open Studio (TOS) is a leading open source Data Integration (DI) tool used to build end-to-end …
What is Talend?
- Talend Open Studio (TOS) is a leading open source Data Integration (DI) tool used to build end-to-end ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solutions for the Big Data platform.
- Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Talend has offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and an international network of technical and service partners.
- Fortune 500 companies such as eBay, Virgin Mobile, Sony Online Entertainment, Deutsche Post and Allianz use Talend. It has 400 employees in 14 offices in 7 countries.
Talend for Big Data
- “Talend for Big Data” is the first Hadoop-based Data Integration (DI) platform.
- Talend simplifies the integration of big data so companies can respond to business demands without having to write or maintain complicated Apache Hadoop code.
- Talend enables existing developers to start working with Hadoop and NoSQL databases by using simple, graphical tools and wizards to generate native code that leverages the full power of Hadoop.
What does this course offer me?
- Overview of Talend Architecture.
- Installation of Talend.
- Creating different job types in Talend.
- Overview of Big Data Components.
- Different types of deployment in Talend.
- Scheduling jobs in Talend and Shell Scripting.
- Introduction to Component Development.
- Overview of MongoDB components.
What is Big Data?
Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data — so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. This data comes from everywhere: sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals to name a few. This data is big data.
What is ETL?
ETL is the short form of Extract, Transform and Load. ETL combines three processes which are:
- Extraction of data from the source file.
- Transformation of the required file type from the original type to the required type so that it can be accessed from the target source.
- Loading the files into the target Database or Data Warehouse.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Participation in this course requires consistently spend least 5 hours per week to your exercises.
- You can communicate in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor.
Who is the target audience?
- Fresh Graduates.
- ETL and/or Hadoop Developers looking to gain expertise in Talend./li>
- Anyone from the IT or non-IT field who is looking for a career in Big Data and ETL field.
Future Job Profiles
- Talend Developer
- ETL Developer
- Data ETL Engineer
No Reviews found for this course.