- AngularJS a.k.a. “Angular” is an open-source web application framework maintained by Google and by a community of individual developers and corporations.
- Angular addresses many challenges encountered in developing single-page applications.
- Angular simplifies both the development and the testing of such applications by providing a framework for client-side model–view–controller (MVC) and model-view-viewmodel (MVVM) architectures.
- Angular offers Enterprise-level-testing. It requires no additional frameworks or plugins, including testing.
What does this course offer me?
- Laying out a Page with HTML5
- HTML5 Forms, Web Storage, Canvas, Audio and Video
- Integrated APIs
- Advanced Form Validation with Regular Expressions
- Introduction to jQuery UI
- jQuery UI Interactions and Widgets
- Extending jQuery UI
- Fundamentals of HTML, XHTML, and CSS
- Introduction to CSS Layout
- Advanced CSS Layout
- Styling with CSS3
- CSS3 Media Queries and the Future of CSS3
- HTML5 Geolocation, Drag and Drop
- AngularJS Building Blocks for Building SPA
- Forms in AngularJS
- AngularJS Filters
- AngularJS Internal
- AngularJS Custom Directive, Routing and Navigation
- AngularJS Testing
- AngularJS Animation
- AngularJS Tips & Tricks
- No special knowledge of Web Development required
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Participation in this course requires consistently spend least 10 hours per week to your exercises
- You can communicate in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor
- You can independently solve and describe your solution to a math or programming problem.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build websites and apps;
- Anyone looking to work as a freelancer or begin his/her web-development business;
Future Job Profiles
- Web Developer
- UI/UX Developer
- Angular JS Developer
No Reviews found for this course.