Salesforce Development & Administration Training
What is Salesforce? Salesforce is a cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. As of 2015, it is one …
What is Salesforce?
- Salesforce is a cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- As of 2015, it is one of the most highly valued American cloud computing companies with a market capitalization of $50 billion.
- Salesforce.com is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform which helps in managing all of organization’s relationships and interactions customers and potential customers.
- Salesforce.com enables an organization to focus on relationships with individual people – whether those are customers,service users, colleagues or suppliers.
- It increases productivity can by integrating all essential departments of a business-Human Resources (HR), Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
What does this course offer me?
- Overview of CRM and Cloud Computing.
- Salesforce Basics and Understanding of SFDC User Interface (UI).
- Data Utilities and Data Modeling in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administration and Security.
- Using Customization and Business Logic.
- Reporting & Analytics, Visual Force, and APEX.
- Create Salesforce.com Sites, Upload and Deploy Apps.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Participation in this course requires consistently spend least 5 hours per week to your exercises.
- You can communicate in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor.
Who is the target audience?
- Fresh Graduates.
- CRM Developers (SAP, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics etc.) looking for career growth on the Salesforce Platform.
- Anyone from the IT or non-IT field who is seeking a career in Salesforce.
Future Job Profiles
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
No Reviews found for this course.