Big Data and Hadoop Developer – Online Training Course
Learn Hadoop and bag one of the highest paying IT jobs in 2016. Eduzza’s Big Data and Hadoop online training …
Learn Hadoop and bag one of the highest paying IT jobs in 2016.
Eduzza’s Big Data and Hadoop online training is one of the most comprehensive instructor-led course. It has helped students become Big Data professionals and bag top Big Data + Hadoop jobs in the industry.
Our Hadoop training online course offers
Big Data / Hadoop Salary Trend 2016
A Hadoop professional on an average makes $112,000 USD annually with salaries ranging from $52,000 USD to $140,000 USD.
Hadoop job postings nationwide are 95% higher than average salaries for all job postings nationwide.
What is Big Data?
Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data — so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. This data comes from everywhere: sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals to name a few. This data is big data.
What is Hadoop?
- Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework written in Java for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware.
- Hadoop is more popular because of its ability to store, analyze, and access large amounts of data quickly and cost effectively across clusters of commodity hardware.
- Hadoop is not actually a single product but instead a collection of several components.
What does this course offer me?
Eduzza’s Big Data and Hadoop online training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop developer.
- Hadoop Eco-System
- What Hadoop is good for and why it is good?
- Configuring and Interacting with HDFS
- Hadoop Distributive File System (HDFS) Permissions and Security
- HDFS Overview, Architecture, and Installation
- Hadoop File System Shell
- File System Java API
- Map/Reduce Overview, Architecture, and Installation
- Developing Map/Red Jobs
- Configuring Hadoop API on Eclipse IDE
- Connecting Eclipse IDE to HDFS
- Advanced MapReduce Features
- Pig, Hive, HBase, Zookeeper, and Sqoop
- Core Java concepts are absolute pre-requisite for this course. We can provide a complimentary Java Essentials for Hadoop to all the participants who enroll for the Hadoop Training.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Participation in this course requires consistently spend least 10 hours per week to your exercises
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor
Big Data / Hadoop Job Titles
Hadoop Application Developer,Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Developer Consultant, Hadoop Administrator, Big Data Developer, Senior Teradata Edw Architect, Hadoop Engineer, Front Office Quantitative Developer, Post Sales Engineer, Big Data Architect, Java Software Engineer Architect, Big Data Engineer, Backend Software Engineer, Data Engineer, Senior Data Engineer
Who is the target audience?
- Analytics Professionals
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Project Managers
- Testing Porfessionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Software Developers and Architects
- New graduates looking to build career in Big Data
No Reviews found for this course.