Learn C# and .NET Fundamentals
Learn C# and .NET fundamentals, all in one course, and prepare yourself for the next project in .NET environment. C# …
Learn C# and .NET fundamentals, all in one course, and prepare yourself for the next project in .NET environment.
C# and .Net Fundamentals course is a course designed to help you understand the concepts of the famous and widely used C# language, and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
What is C#?
- C# (pronounced “C-sharp”) is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft that aims to combine the computing power of C++ with the programming ease of Visual Basic.
- C# is based on C++ and contains features similar to those of Java. There are minor variations in syntax between C++ and C#.
- C# is designed to be a platform-independent language in the tradition of Java (although it is implemented primarily on Windows).
- C# is designed to work with Microsoft’s .Net platform. It’s aim is to facilitate the exchange of information and services over the Web, and to enable developers to build highly portable applications.
What is the .NET Framework?
- NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows.
- The .NET Framework is a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
- It provides code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- It provides a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, and eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- It makes the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- It builds all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
What does this course offer me?
- Ability to design Windows Application, World Wide Web applications/Sites and Web Services.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Windows Forms, Classes and Objects, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interface & Exception Handling, ADO.Net, Wildcard Searches, Client Server Basics, XML basics, Windows Services, Distributed Applications (COM/DCOM), Crystal Reports, and Application Deployment Concepts
- Introduction and Overview of .Net Framework
- Features of .Net Framework
- Features of C# .Net Language
- Installation of C# .Net Language
- Programming using C# .Net Language
- Windows Forms Library, Event Handling, and Menus
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- ADO.Net and Datasets
- Client Server Basics, XML and Windows Services
- Crystal Reporting and Application Deployment
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build web applications and windows applications using Microsoft’s .NET Framework.
- Anyone looking to work as a freelancer or begin his/her web-development business.
- Web Developers and Web Designers who would like to gain in-depth understanding of C# and .Net Framework concepts.
- Recent graduates and/or Non-IT Professionals looking for a career into Information Technology (IT).
Future Job Profiles
- C# .Net Developer
- C# Programmer
- .Net Programmer
No Reviews found for this course.