Become VB .NET Developer
Master VB.NET and Object Oriented Programming (OOP skills) This Visual Basic .NET Developer Course will help you achieve skills to …
Master VB.NET and Object Oriented Programming (OOP skills)
This Visual Basic .NET Developer Course will help you achieve skills to write programs from scratch with Visual Basic.
What is VB.Net?
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET or VB .NET) is an Object-Oriented programming language designed by Microsoft.
- Visual Basic .NET, the next generation of the Visual Basic language, is a fast and easy way to create .NET-based applications, including XML Web services and Web applications.
- Visual Basic .NET fully integrates the .NET Framework and the Common Language Runtime, which provide language interoperability, garbage collection, enhanced security, and improved versioning support.
What does this course offer me?
- Knowledge and skills to become a successful Visual Basic.NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic.NET Concepts, which every VB.Net Developer in the industry will be expected to know.
- Introduction and Overview of Microsoft.NET Framework
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Visual Basic.NET
- Installation of VB.NET and Hardware/Software Requirements
- VB.NET Programming Concepts
- Introduction to Windows Forms Library, Basic Controls, Menus, Inheritance with Forms and New Controls.
- Object Oriented Concepts in VB.NET
- Error Handling, Debugging, and Testing Strategies.
- ADO.NET, DataSets, and Client-Server Basics
- Creating Custom Windows Controls and Windows Services
- Packaging and Deployment
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build web services using Microsoft’s .NET Framework.
- Anyone looking to work as a freelancer or begin his/her web-development business.
- Web Developers and Web Designers who would like to gain in-depth understanding of Visual Basic.NET concepts.
- Recent graduates and/or Non-IT Professionals looking for a career into Information Technology (IT).
- C# develoeprs looking to learn Visual Basic.NET.
Future Job Profiles
- Visual Basic.NET Developer
- VB.Net Programmer
No Reviews found for this course.